Our tax practice consists of providing legal advice and conducting tax litigation.
We provide tax advice to help ensure our clients are operating their business in a tax efficient manners. We provide advice on specific transactions and conduct comprehensive reviews of our clients business structure, in conjunction with accounting professionals, to determine whether a business should be reorganized in a more tax efficient manner.
We also represent clients in tax-related disputes during all stages of CRA proceedings and in court. As part of our tax litigation practice, we strive to successfully resolve our clients’ cases in a cost-effective manner.
Our tax services include:
- Tax advice
- CRA Voluntary Disclosures
- Tax motivated corporate reorganizations
- Business succession planning
- Not-for-profit and charitable organizations – formation and ongoing compliance
- Tax litigation
- Director’s liability assessments
- Harmonized Sales Tax Tax