Fixed-Fee Real Estate Lawyers with the Expertise to Help You Close with Confidence.
+ disbursements and HST
+ disbursements and HST
Experts in all areas of real estate law
Your deal is not just another deal to us. Every facet of your purchase is pored over by an experienced lawyer – we don’t pass you off to junior clerks or secretaries.
What to expect as part of our representation for your residential purchase:
- A comprehensive review of the purchase agreement before your binding offer and recommendations on inclusions or removals.
- A a full and proper title search to ensure you are buying a property free of any liens, encumbrances, or other factors that may affect your title to the property.
- Assistance arranging mortgage financing or bridge loans (as required).
- Assistance arranging title insurance to protect the title to your new property from fraud or other unforeseen events.
- We make ourselves available to you through all stages of the process, answering your questions and addressing your concerns.
The sale of your home is as important to us as to you. We work to ensure your interests are protected.
- Offers received are reviewed and advice offered on the best way to protect your interests.
- We assist in negotiation of the best purchase agreement for your property.
- We arrange to have any existing mortgages paid out and discharged.
- We work to ensure your closing goes smoothly and is completed on time.
For both the landlord and tenant, a lease is a serious agreement with significant obligations and financial commitments. An expert lawyer is essential to ensuring you understand your obligations and that your interests are protected.
- We have a depth of experience drafting and negotiating commercial and residential leases.
- We review a landlord’s form of lease and negotiate with them to best protect your interests as a tenant.
- We draft leases for landlords to ensure your interests are protected.
- We prepare and advise on residential leases.
Why Choose Us?
- Exceptional service
We believe you deserve nothing short of exceptional service from your lawyer.
- Personal Touch
Make sure your deal is handled by an experienced real estate lawyer from start to finish.
- Trusted advice
An experienced real estate lawyer will be personally involved in every part of your deal. Your interests will be protected.
- Available 24/7
Our clients are important to us. Call us or email us any time.